Jackson chameleon has grey spots and wont open eyes

Mike3465

My jackson chameleon thor won't open his eyes and has grey spots all over him. He has been drinking water but hasn't eaten.

Attachments

• 20220522_200811.jpg
    20220522_200811.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 62
  • 20220522_200806.jpg
    20220522_200806.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 59
His water dropper I turned it down to a couple of drops and he opened his eyes and drank some but immediately threw up

Your photo isn't clear enoug for me to be absolutely sure...but I think it's mouth rot. Sadly, you still need to get him to a vet ASAP.

hi, I keep a jacksons and I’m really unsure what the gray spots are, might be bruising or even a fungus. The only way to find out is a vet visit. He also looks like he may have mouth rot or some sort of infection in the picture you posted of him with his mouth open. His eyes are sunken in a well. That could be dehydration or stress from being held. There is nothing you can do yourself or nothing you can give him to help him, he just needs to see a vet. @jannb can help find a vet for you if she’s on tonight. If not then maybe she’ll be on tomorrow. He needs to be seen as soon as possible. For now handle him as little as possible and just try offering him droplets of water maybe on a Leaf or something.

The only reason I'm holding him right now is because he's extremely stiff im not sure he could hold on to any of his vines or plants

Back
Top Bottom