Jackson Baby Wanted!!!

Morfran

Hello there! I’m looking to get a male Jackson baby, I was told 4 to 6 months would be the appropriate age to get them at. I wanted to make a post here for I’ve checked all this forum breeders and scrolled for a long while to find nothing that matches my current time set. I’m hoping someone has babies almost at adoption age or very least having babies soon. I’m located in DFW and surrounding areas so getting one from here would be most preferable for I will go pick him up myself. With that said I do want to add I’m open to other areas as well as long as you know how to properly ship live animals for that process scares the begibees out of me. I’m also open to get a female I’m just going to hold off as long as my patience will let me for a male and I have great patience to be honest.

Hello there! I’m looking to get a male Jackson baby, I was told 4 to 6 months would be the appropriate age to get them at. I wanted to make a post here for I’ve checked all this forum breeders and scrolled for a long while to find nothing that matches my current time set. I’m hoping someone has babies almost at adoption age or very least having babies soon. I’m located in DFW and surrounding areas so getting one from here would be most preferable for I will go pick him up myself. With that said I do want to add I’m open to other areas as well as long as you know how to properly ship live animals for that process scares the begibees out of me. I’m also open to get a female I’m just going to hold off as long as my patience will let me for a male and I have great patience to be honest.
Do you have all the needed husbandry items setup and ready to go? If not I would recommend starting there while you are waiting. Setting up the cage is rewarding knowing that you have his environment dialed in. Welcome to the forums there's a wealth of information and help to be had here

Do you have all the needed husbandry items setup and ready to go? If not I would recommend starting there while you are waiting. Setting up the cage is rewarding knowing that you have his environment dialed in. Welcome to the forums there's a wealth of information and help to be had here
I currently don’t but can have them set up in a flash. I just wanted to get into contact with a breeder/owner of Jackson babies first, then set up, then finally get the guy after making sure his home is nice and good for him/her.

Back
Top Bottom