Jack raped the log!!!!

the log looks nothing like a female vail ready to breed!!

i couldnt understand how he thought it was a female cammy!!! the log is brown??? what ive read it females turn green with blue spots????:confused:

i was really worryed about him prolapsing...i checked him today and nothing was sticking out...if i had a female i know there are some times problem while mating...the why he gripped on to the log i thought if that was a female veil she would have gotten hurt like blood hurt...i checked him today anf a few of him nails were bloody!!!:eek:

It just sounds like a rough sex moment for him. Not to be casual, but unless nails are missing, it's probably not a big deal.

You might dab a bit of neosporin on the nails that are bloody.

It just sounds like a rough sex moment for him. Not to be casual, but unless nails are missing, it's probably not a big deal.

You might dab a bit of neosporin on the nails that are bloody.

ok i check on him today his nails seemed fine...his still eyeing my hand for raping!!! lol... hoping this will pass...:confused: how long will he be like this??

right now i'm worried that he'll raped my hand...iusually i put my hand out then hell climb on so i can put him of a fake ficus tree next to his cage so he a roam around outside his cage...but the way he looks at my had now like fresh female cammy meat...im scared too:eek:

right now i'm worried that he'll raped my hand...iusually i put my hand out then hell climb on so i can put him of a fake ficus tree next to his cage so he a roam around outside his cage...but the way he looks at my had now like fresh female cammy meat...im scared too:eek:

maybe you just have a very sexy hand to him...try putting on a pair of ugly gloves and see what he does :p

im guessing its breeding season...i remember this happening last year...this time his not too crazy..now that ive had him a while i just leave him alone ...i respect him and his territory thing his doingto protect that.....i give him his space and i knoe it will pass soon

Back
Top Bottom