I've received presents, help me finish my supply list.

Tony_S

Chameleon Enthusiast
My Birthday was Thursday. Had my party last night (Saturday). I've received the following gift towards my setup. I just love amazon wish lists.

I'm planning on getting the following. What other equipment do you guys recommend that is not on my list. This will be for a 3 month old panther.

Exo Terra 36x18x36 bio active setup
36" dual fixture with a 6% Arcadia UVB and a plant bulb
Solarmeter 6.5R
herpstat
3" Magnetic Camo Chameleon Feeder Cup

Thanks,

Tony

Happy Birthday. Looks like you're getting set up right off the bat. Good for you for giving the baby everything he needs.
You have a duel fixture listed. You mentioned you're having a bioactive setup. You really should consider getting a quad fixture. I've used the dual myself and it wasn't enough light.

Happy Birthday. Looks like you're getting set up right off the bat. Good for you for giving the baby everything he needs.
You have a duel fixture listed. You mentioned you're having a bioactive setup. You really should consider getting a quad fixture. I've used the dual myself and it wasn't enough light.

I was planning on getting the quad, but then I was told by @Chameleomom (hope I tagged that correctly) that it was too much for the glass enclosure and to only get the dual.

If not, I can always add a second dual fixture. Then have a dual in the front and back with the basking lamp in the middle of the two

I am, Just picked up the stand for it today. Picking up the viv itself on Thursday after work with my friends truck. The box was too big for my wife's Chevy Equinox and I was worried about breaking the glass if I put it in the back end at an angle.

I just ordered the following from lightyourreptiles

36" HO T5 Double Bulb fixture with Arcadia 6% and 6.5k Day-light Bulbs Included
and
Plant Pro / Tropic Pro 39 watt HO t5 - 34" Long for 36" Fixtures

Well I finally brought home my Exo Terra 36x18x36 enclosure today. Should of had it last week, but my friends trucks radiator cracked and I had to wait for him to fix it.

I'm currently performing a water test on it to make sure there are no leaks in it.

It's a lot bigger than I thought it was going to be. Lots of glass space for me to get creative with.

If he still getting the ExoTerra, Todd from LightYourReptiles said the quad put of too much heat. He recommended the dual. You are probably going to have to get the Jungle Dawn LED bulb like I had to for the plants I was keeping. @jamest0o0 is the bio whisperer

I had issues with my Quad fixtures All mine in-fact , I know several others that had issues as well . As much as I love them I did not like replacing them only after a year .

Back
Top Bottom