It's Snowing Again... >...>" What the heck happened to Spring!?

ChameleonRave

Avid Member
Okay I am officially moving to Florida! It's freakin' April and its supposed to be SPRING, not WINTER. I didn't ask for this white crap that comes from the sky. :mad::mad: It needs to go away.. I am MAD. :mad: I thought it was supposed to be Spring... Make it go away... now I can't go to Omaha all because of the stupid snow...

Here are some attached pictures..

(Now I am regretting taking the plastic off of my windows... :( )

Last edited:
Okay I am officially moving to Florida! It's freakin' April and its supposed to be SPRING, not WINTER. I didn't ask for this white crap that comes from the sky. :mad::mad: It needs to go away.. I am MAD. :mad: I thought it was supposed to be Spring... Make it go away... now I can't go to Omaha all because of the stupid snow...

Here are some attached pictures..

(Now I am regretting taking the plastic off of my windows... :( )

It's snowing here too! Spring has apparently been postponed :(

theres no snow here yet, but its flippin cold,
it got to -2 degrees celsius :(
i heard it was supposed to snow
sometime this week though :mad:

theres no snow here yet, but its flippin cold,
it got to -2 degrees celsius :(
i heard it was supposed to snow
sometime this week though :mad:

Its upsetting me so much! seriously the weather should make up its mind.. why couldn't my mother have stayed in Southern California, so we didn't have to live here... >.>

i hear ya,im pissed too!! i woke up the other morning and it was snowing soo hard out i couldnt see our vehicles 10 ft away!! it has been snowing steady for 3 days now:mad: im so disgusted! and the day before it snowed i was wearing a sun dress and raking the yard :eek: maybe i jinxxed the weather:rolleyes: but this crapp has to stop..I WANT SUMMER:D i live for summer,not a winter woman at all:p there is hope,by this saturday its spose to be +10 !! damn well better be or im gonna consider moving:)

i hear ya,im pissed too!! i woke up the other morning and it was snowing soo hard out i couldnt see our vehicles 10 ft away!! it has been snowing steady for 3 days now:mad: im so disgusted! and the day before it snowed i was wearing a sun dress and raking the yard :eek: maybe i jinxxed the weather:rolleyes: but this crapp has to stop..I WANT SUMMER:D i live for summer,not a winter woman at all:p there is hope,by this saturday its spose to be +10 !! damn well better be or im gonna consider moving:)

wow that sucks, its not that bad here.
we're getting a lot of rain right now
but no snow *knock on wood* and
i know what you mean, i went golfing
last week and now im gonna have to wait
another week before it starts to warm up again :(

Come to California.
It is supposed to be 90 today.
I agree with your statement of: What happened to Spring....
It feels like summer over here...

Well if you're gonna move, don't come here 'cause it's no better! We just got the very end of what you guys had. Didn't you hit the record for the largest amount of snowfall in one day? Maybe it was Calgary. Stooopid weather!

Cruel spring weather here too. Rain, sleet, a little snow all in the past two days. Green grass still looks better than three feet of white stuff.

Seems like every year things are delayed or more strange occurrence happen:mad:! It is raining cats and dog’s here in VA today. Yesterday was beautiful, I was lucky to get most of my gardening, and planting done yesterday.

It's so cold in San Diego... NOT! Lol! Just enjoying the perfect weather here but not looking forward to summer, I hate the sun. Well actually i'm in Corcoran Ca. and it's really nice out right now. Will be back in SD in about a week or 2.

It's so cold in San Diego... NOT! Lol! Just enjoying the perfect weather here but not looking forward to summer, I hate the sun. Well actually i'm in Corcoran Ca. and it's really nice out right now. Will be back in SD in about a week or 2.

COME GET ME! Ugh.. I am seriously trying to figure out how to get out of this place.. it has stopped for now, and most of it has melted, but seriously... Why did my mom have to move back to the Mid-West! ><

Back
Top Bottom