It's OFFICIAL 501(c)(3) rescue

little leaf

Avid Member
Well, here she is - my first OFFICIAL rescue - she is a malaysian box turtle , I named her Shyia - she is so shy - lol I hope she is happy in her new temp/ home :)
I have worked with http://anotherchance.dogrescues.org/ for over a year as a volunteer , they are getting so many reptile calls now, so they asked me to join them officially :D I am a little nervous, lol - but will do my best
Here is her enclosure I made - she seems to be very happy to be out of her muck filled fish tank :D

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    255.8 KB · Views: 122
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    277.3 KB · Views: 140
Thanks :) there is also a Russian tort/ on the way, and a cham - she is already going to a new home - she is going to be used in an educational program - but she has to stay here for now to be sure she is healthy - once she gets a clean bill of health, she will be one her way to her new home- she seems fine, but has to have her vet visit before she goes - so I am happy I was able to place her so fast :)

You sure do jump in with both feet!!:) But as you have for years with dog, cats and what ever, you will do great with reptiles. Better be placing those baby Jackson's. You will find more chams coming your way. Congrats, that was a big step.

You sure do jump in with both feet!!:) But as you have for years with dog, cats and what ever, you will do great with reptiles. Better be placing those baby Jackson's. You will find more chams coming your way. Congrats, that was a big step.

thanks Laurie - I was so nervous at the meeting tonight- LOL
place my babies :eek: - ummm NO ! ( I know - I must cut that apron string :( soon )

Back
Top Bottom