Its my Birthday! :)

supermrchameleon

YAYAY! But unfortunately Lennon has not eaten anything in two days now so its off to the vet. I'm calling after school to make an appointment. I honestly think its an internal parasite so maybe Ill see if I can just have a fecal done with out having to pay for an exam. I dunno. He seems to be enjoying the new faux ivy I have for him though. Constantly hiding or playing in it.

Hows your day? Hows your Chameleon?:D

Happy Birthday!!

Two days isnt very long, but i guess its better to be safe then sorry. Hope the vet trip goes well :D

Peanut is doing well thanks, she looks a bit dusty... i think she is ready to shed.

The pygmies are good too... the male was on the hunt earlier... thank god. I have still yet to catch him with food in his mouth!

Hope the rest of your birthday goes well

Well happy birthday? I don't know that a vet trip counts as a happy birthday, I hope you also do something fun and that Lennon is fine.

Dallas/Ft Worth had sun Sunday, cloudy yesterday and today it's snowing, no place but Texas. Other than that it's a great day! Happy Birthday to you and hope it works out for Lennon. :)

Thanks everyone! Well Lennon ate three butter worms in a row today which he never does so I think I may watch him for this next day. Ill post another thread about this but Im thinking that since he so picky with crickets, maybe Ill give him homemade baby food a lot.

Back
Top Bottom