its been six weeks now.

So ive wanted and researched chameleons for the last 6 years. About six weeks ago one fell in my lap that had been poorly taken care of so heres some photos let me know what yall think and if you think male or female. Im pretty positive female but every once in a while i think i see spurs im probably not tho.

http://s1259.photobucket.com/albums...47/neuce9/?action=view&current=1337279922.jpg

Welcome!

Im fairly positive thats a girl, and she is roughly 4-5 months old. so make sure you get a lay bin set up for her in the next few months.

What set up do you have her in now?

I would say female, at least from the angle of this photo. She looks good too, so it seems like you've been doing a great job! It's tough to take on neglected animals but she looks really good.

Welcome!

Im fairly positive thats a girl, and she is roughly 4-5 months old. so make sure you get a lay bin set up for her in the next few months.

What set up do you have her in now?

Ya i have one already to put in right now i havent done it yet tho my plans were for this weekend shes in a 16" by 16" by 30" reptibreeze right now with a hibicus a pothos and some fake vines. she get repshay all in one calcium plus with every feeder.

Ya i already have more to put in it i havent gotten to everything i wanna do yet im finally getting my first weekend off in 2 years so ill have time to do some stuff and get some updated pics.

Her previous owners tank looks horrible, I'm surprised you got her in such good shape. :D

lol hopefully he realizes youre joking. it looks sufficient. but you said you have a hibiscus? i dont even see one in there. yeah just one bushy tallish plant in the middle will make the cage tip top.

That's right I do and it's not in there cuz I haven't got updated pics yet that was a little before I got it in the that's all that's changed tho.

Ok sorry its been a while i finally got some time today i added vines up top like suggested my hibiscus are out getting some sun.View attachment 56932View attachment 56933View attachment 56934
Heres her todayView attachment 56935View attachment 56936View attachment 56937 uploadfromtaptalk1338755838731.jpg

chahm look in great health id say nice limbs eyes dont seem sunken and color looks fantastic. i would defenetly get more foliage in there live plants are always great, how big is the hibicus thats going in there?

Heres a pic of the foliage with the 1 and a half doot hibiscus in,there kinda dark cuz,shes asleep i,also have one thats 2ft tall uploadfromtaptalk1338779940586.jpg

Back
Top Bottom