Its ALL coming together!!

Yeah I figured as much when it did not match up to anything on websites. ? It is fine I have been waiting what a year now no big deal... kinda like waiting to win the lottery.

But seriously when are you going to post pics of the 8 million plants people gave you. Like I am seriously jealous of that. :hilarious:
Hahahha! I swear i will not make you all wait much longer. Tonight or tomorrow, tomorrow if i cant get good lighting. But just wait, its well worth it. Plus i have to add one more in.

Great news all!! Here you go! PLANTS PLANTS PLANTS!!
20200423_220043.jpg
20200423_220053.jpg
20200423_220109.jpg
20200423_220436.jpg

@JoXie411 I'm hoping with all this work put in he is in awe with his life!! ? stay tuned to see what's going to be coming in my package..!

Ooo.. also, i just wanted to share with you all, this is the veiw from my bed... I'm in love!!! :love:
20200424_083925.jpg

Last edited:
Are you letting him free range all the time or only when your in the room?
Only at certain times while I'm there! His temp cage is in the middle, unfinished but I'm getting to that this weekend!! ? Ill be sure to share!!

He honestly could and would probably love free range 24/7 but I'm not sure if I feel too comfortable with that. I'll definitely get some free ranging lights in the future tho, any suggestions?

Only at certain times while I'm there! His temp cage is in the middle, unfinished but I'm getting to that this weekend!! ? Ill be sure to share!!

He honestly could and would probably love free range 24/7 but I'm not sure if I feel too comfortable with that. I'll definitely get some free ranging lights in the future tho, any suggestions?
Yeah I was just going to say.. If you free range without you being there your going to have to contain with a barrier on the bottom... They will go down and escape into the house. Beman used to climb down off his and crawl 3 feet on the floor to my desk where I was sitting and then crawl up my pant leg to get to me... :rolleyes: So some sort of barrier around the base of the planter or putting the planter in a much larger plastic one that he can't reach across to.

Yeah I was just going to say.. If you free range without you being there your going to have to contain with a barrier on the bottom... They will go down and escape into the house. Beman used to climb down off his and crawl 3 feet on the floor to my desk where I was sitting and then crawl up my pant leg to get to me... :rolleyes: So some sort of barrier around the base of the planter or putting the planter in a much larger plastic one that he can't reach across to.
Oh yes, most definitely! Ive read too many "lost my chameleon" threads... im not about to be one of them. ?? Especially considering im getting a little baby! Dont worry @Beman I got it all planned out!!! Thank you for the concern tho!
Im planning to place a few sticks from the surrounding folliage to his cage (when I open the cage) then just have him wander around at his own pace, while I sit aside watching him in AWE! ?:love:
15877468947185892621833948182652.jpg

You guys have no idea how excited/ready i am to have this guy!

Back
Top Bottom