Its ALL coming together!!

TheLetterAfterP(Q)

Avid Member
Hey all, its been far too long since ive posted, but im coming back with great news!!

Im approximately 1 month away from getting my baby chameleon, and everything is almost completely set up! And must i say, boooooyyy im EXCITED!!! :D:love: My room is literally beginning to look like a jungle... freerange galore!! I hope he loves his new home and his new owner!! More to come soon, plus pictures!!

Sorry guys, I wouldve waited to post with the pictures but im just too excited to be back on track!! :ROFLMAO:? Hopefully youre all excited to see it, stay tuned!!!

Here it is 8 years later and I am still waiting to find out what kind you decided to go with... (said sarcastically for those that do not know me)
Hahahahahhahahahahahahah!! ??☠ You had to get me like that... ??? I know tho, i was talking about getting a little guy the same time as you!! Things just werent right right until now, i really want things to be perfect and boooy ive put a lot of time into it!! I appreciate the laugh and the memories! Im excited to be back on here. Your gonna love my set up!
Also, hows Beman the Man doing?

Last edited:
Hahahahahhahahahahahahah!! ??☠ You had to get me like that... ??? I know tho, i was talking about getting a little guy the same time as you!! Things just werent right right until now, i really want things to be perfect and boooy ive put a lot of time into it!! I appreciate the laugh and the memories! Im excited to be back on here. Your gonna love my set up!
Also, hows Beman the Man doing?
Your lucky I am even around still. You know us regulars seem to drop off the forum. :hilarious: Looking forward to seeing what your doing and finally what type of cham you get lol.

I haven’t met you yet but you sound amazing over words. ? Good luck with your baby!
Haha, i really appreciate it, hopefully im a positive addition to the fourm from here on out! ? Ill share some awesome picture soon, in the meantime feel free to check out all my past plant post and get ready to feel a little jelly ??
OH, and nice to meet you, call me Q!

@Beman so glad to hear hes doing good and the regular grouchy veild!!! ? You should post of pic of him! And yes, im glad to see some familiar faces around! You guys are the best! I know youre gonna be pleased with my setup! I cant wait to get some good pictures!! I promise this time I won't make you all wait years.... hehe

@Beman so glad to hear hes doing good and the regular grouchy veild!!! ? You should post of pic of him! And yes, im glad to see some familiar faces around! You guys are the best! I know youre gonna be pleased with my setup! I cant wait to get some good pictures!! I promise this time I won't make you all wait years.... hehe

This was two weeks ago... With his "get out of my enclosure" colors on. Still handsome just moody like his mom :hilarious:

4-5-20_2.jpeg

Okay everyone!! Im so sorry I still have no pictures for you... I havent been home this whole time!!... but i promise tomorrow for sure!!

Thank you! ugggg.. no clues... come on give me an idea. What color is he?????????
As for you, hahahah, i know youve been waiting far too long sooo ill give you this one picture clue..
20200423_174102.jpg

Hahaha!! You're the best @Beman I guess you're gonna have to wait and see... ?however i will say, no Google searching on this one. Original picture here!! ?
Yeah I figured as much when it did not match up to anything on websites. ? It is fine I have been waiting what a year now no big deal... kinda like waiting to win the lottery.

But seriously when are you going to post pics of the 8 million plants people gave you. Like I am seriously jealous of that. :hilarious:

Back
Top Bottom