its all about the horn and some sun

laurie

Retired Moderator
He is a gorgeous guy. He has nice horns, I like them well formed and not broken.

Don't get carried away with loving all of them, you have to send my pretty campani home tomorrow.:):):) Yea, I am so waiting on her. I am being nice taking her so you have more time for your ever growing group.:rolleyes:

little leaf

Avid Member
He is a gorgeous guy. He has nice horns, I like them well formed and not broken.

Don't get carried away with loving all of them, you have to send my pretty campani home tomorrow.:):):) Yea, I am so waiting on her. I am being nice taking her so you have more time for your ever growing group.:rolleyes:
she is the best little one- I will be nervous until you tell me she is home safe and sound - maybe I should driver her there- ;)

laurie

Retired Moderator
she is the best little one- I will be nervous until you tell me she is home safe and sound - maybe I should driver her there- ;)
I think driving her is a wonderful idea. I trust you lots & lots more than I do fed ex. You could bring all your chammies and we could have a play date, for at least a week or so.:)

Top Bottom