its all about the horn and some sun

little leaf

Avid Member
ahhhhhhh the sun, Oliver getting some sun on his horns :p ( dang that shed for messing up my pics- LOL :eek: )

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    253.9 KB · Views: 182
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    256.2 KB · Views: 144
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    252.6 KB · Views: 178
  • 022.jpg
    022.jpg
    249 KB · Views: 158
He is a gorgeous guy. He has nice horns, I like them well formed and not broken.

Don't get carried away with loving all of them, you have to send my pretty campani home tomorrow.:):):) Yea, I am so waiting on her. I am being nice taking her so you have more time for your ever growing group.:rolleyes:

He is a gorgeous guy. He has nice horns, I like them well formed and not broken.

Don't get carried away with loving all of them, you have to send my pretty campani home tomorrow.:):):) Yea, I am so waiting on her. I am being nice taking her so you have more time for your ever growing group.:rolleyes:

she is the best little one- I will be nervous until you tell me she is home safe and sound - maybe I should driver her there- ;)

she is the best little one- I will be nervous until you tell me she is home safe and sound - maybe I should driver her there- ;)

I think driving her is a wonderful idea. I trust you lots & lots more than I do fed ex. You could bring all your chammies and we could have a play date, for at least a week or so.:)

Back
Top Bottom