Its about time dang it!!!

ShoniNikki

I am sooooo excited to post that our female ambilobe panther cham finally started digging =D eeekkkkk as of now she just randomly started digging when I turned my radio on and up LOL I will keep you guys posted!! any tips or advice please feel free to chime in!!!!

I am sooooo excited to post that our female ambilobe panther cham finally started digging =D eeekkkkk as of now she just randomly started digging when I turned my radio on and up LOL I will keep you guys posted!! any tips or advice please feel free to chime in!!!!

if you saw what side she is digging keep that in mind other then that leave her alone and do not enter the room she is cause this can cause her to stop digging and also can make her go egg bound. wait a day when she can make her way back up topside before you take the bin out and also if you don't have any get some liquid calcium and start feeding her the drips. cause she will need it to help her get her back on her feet again. if she wont' drink from the dripper do what i do i put it on a silk or horn worm an she will take it in that way. also if you can afford it take her to the vet to get an xray my vet only charges about 150 to do so but better safe then sorry to make sure there are no eggs in her. best of luck you can also get the liquid calcium from the vets too. keep us posted also when my chams laid eggs i always found them by the wall on the bottom of her bin.

thank you for your advice! I left her alone but she quit digging anyway!! However today she laid 34 bright white eggs well 3 looked yellowish compared to the others but still =) she is doing great so far... she wouldnt eat when offered but thats not out of character for her... she drank a ton!! then off to bed she went!!!

Back
Top Bottom