Items for sale in the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmrich

Hi Everyone

I realise that this is mainly a North American site but thought I may aswell post this thread, as I have a few items for sale. These can be picked up from
SS9 3BD in Leigh-on-Sea, Essex UK, however I will post everything at cost price and I accept Paypal, cheque or postal order. If posting to North America/mainland Europe then I will have to find the price to send the item for you.

Exo Terra Compact Canopy Top 30cm to fit the 30cm x 30cm x 45cm (and 30cm x 30cm x 30cm) Exo Terra Viv. (Great condition can be used with the Exo Terra Repti Glo bulbs of up to 26 watts) £10.00

Exo Terra 38 Gallon Flexarium 42cm x 42cm x 76cm. (Can be positioned both vertically or horizontally and ideal for small/medium chameleon species. Excellent condition - hardly used) £20.00

Arcadia UV Starter C4 25/30W unit (In full working order) £10.00

Exo Terra Medium Hide £5.00

Lucky Reptile Thermo/Heat Mat 14 watts 26cm x 27.5cm (this has been removed from the side of a vivarium so has become creased but is in working order) £4.00

Small Exo Terra Water Dish £3.00

Blue Living World Pet Carrier £2.50 (approx 26cm wide and is a little worn, but useable)

Clear plastic sweet jar with perforated lid (ideal for Stick insects and mantids. 29cm high) £2.50

Small pieces of Cork Bark (largest piece approx 20cm) £3.00

Books:

Breeding and Keeping Geckos. Fair condition in hardback and with lots of pictures and a glossy photo finish on the pages (John Coborn)- £5.00

Rearing and Breeding of Locusts in the Laboratory. Good condition short paperback (A Harvey) - £2.00

An Introduction to Rearing Praying Mantids - Good condition short paperback (Phil E. Bragg) - £2.00

A Step by Step Book About Stick Insects - Fair condition paperback (David Alderton) - £3.00

Keeping Stick Insects - Good condition paperback (Dorothy Floyd) - £4.00

If you have any queries then just pm me!

Thanks for looking.

2010_10170007.jpg

2010_10170018.jpg

2010_10170013.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom