it started with the sleepiness...

From what I have read so far from your posts, He wont give up with out a fight. 10% to him might as well be 100%. It would have to be something like 1,000,000:1 for him to even consider not making it. Keep us posted, I am sure we will hear some more great tails of his personality.

Frank

I think this is my first post on here since I lurk too much. I will be sending good thoughts your way for Lymorg! I've gone through the same thing you have been going through and it is very hard on a person! I wish you and the big guy all the best.

I hope he pulls through to I keep reading these post waiting to hear he is at home and doing good. He sounds like a fighter to me.

even the toughest fighters loose sometimes :(

the hospital called me yesterday to give me the worst of the worst news. he will be missed a whole lot by many people and at least he was afforded every oppourtuntiy possible in his short life, how many other chameleons can say they went to the beach and the aquarium? he used to like to look at fish (i noticed he liked that when we went to the store to buy crix so i bought him his own little aquarium and he would sit and watch them) so i called heavens pet's to have him cremated and i plan to scatter his ashes on the reef in key west when we go dive so he can always look at the fish. i think he will like that. i tried to treat him with the same respect that i would hope someone will do for me. :(

I am so sorry to hear that. I guess Some one up above wanted him. I would love to see the video. Please post it when you finish. He definatly had one of the biggest personalitys I have seen in a cham. Sorry for your loss, he will be missed on these forums.

Frank

I've been following this thread....I'm so sorry the big guy didn't make it. Losing part of your family is so hard....:(

I am sorry to hear about Lymorg :(

I have looked at your gallery and he was a beautiful chameleon. I like the photoshop of Lymorg playing piano with Ray Charles ;)

Back
Top Bottom