It has been a while since I have been around, so I never got to show off my babies :)

bake

These are my two blue bars thanks to Screameleons, very good breeder I might add. Wonderful customer service and followup. I would recommend them to anyone.

The male is Schweirdo and the female is Nevar. I have had them since January, but they are almost a year old now.

They are both becoming very pretty fo sho.

Attachments

• 010edit.jpg
    010edit.jpg
    246 KB · Views: 217
  • 008edit.jpg
    008edit.jpg
    248.5 KB · Views: 195
  • 009edit.jpg
    009edit.jpg
    239.4 KB · Views: 193
The male is really just starting to put on strong color. He also always carries a good flare with himself, hardly ever see him neutral colored. Thankfully I have watched his mannerisms enough to know it's not stress that does this. I guess he just enjoys looking good :p

My fiance gets the props for putting the photo's together. I am photo shop incapable. I did like that fact that she hardly had to change any of the colors on the chameleons, she simply just made it black and white.

A+ to her talents with photo editing.

I plan on breeding them once. Though, it won't be anytime soon. I want the female to have a fun full life before I burden her with birthing. I am thinking maybe when she is two years+ I am definitely ready to breed them though.

I got my chameleons from screameleons as well and id have to agree on the customer service and care that they give is incredible, ima try and figure out how to post my chams pics on here but i got one ambanja/ambilobe cross male, an ambilobe/nosy be cross female, and an ambilobe/sambava cross female that im waiting to breed in october.
38259_1557839989759_1348034346_1468983_4362248_n.jpg

Male: Pai Mei Ambilobe/Ambanja

36731_1329877853005_1412738222_30782957_3195453_n.jpg

Female: O'Ren Ambilobe/Sambava

36894_1329875332942_1412738222_30782948_568682_n.jpg

Female: GoGo Ambilobe/Nosy Be

no photoshop btw, for some reason the male turns blue with purple bars when hes feels threatened but he mostly stays a mild greenish blue when calm, its really quite wicked what these cross breed can become.

34276_1329858092511_1412738222_30782840_821557_n.jpg

Pai Mei in a calm state

Definitely some good looking chameleons you have there. I am at my limit with 2 blue bars, a dragon, and a wiener... soon to have a salt water tank again. So, no mas room in my 1 bedroom apt. I love how good the females look from Screameleons. My girl has a nice turquoise blue face and is bright red under her face.

I have them in 24x24x12's right now, they are about a month away from getting large permanent cages. My dragon is going to be very envious. He is about two years old now. He was actually my Fiances to begin with. I just started caring for him full time two months ago. My girl totally failed and new nothing about calcium deficiencies and mbd. It onset over a two week period from strong and healthy looking to almost dead. Thought at first it was impaction, because the symptoms were perfect for that. But, after a while of that and some help from a friend it was decided it was calcium def. I had to give him shots bi daily for 1 month (not fun, especially when he started getting frisky again) and then I have had him on a strong calcium d3 once a week and calcium every day reg. He is back to pimpin his cage and eating everything in site. So, I would have to say job well done. Though he does have a few signs of his past health problems. Which are sad, but you can tell he is healed now.

Gave me a lot of experience though to really know what to look for in my chams with those problems, though I keep a very strict diet on them So I am hoping it won't be a problem.

The dragon is still gunna be pissed when he sees the size of their enclosures.

I love the personallities they have. I think that is my favorite part of them. I just wish they were a low stress animal and can be handled whenever. That's what kills me the most is the look but don't touch rule. I keep it to once a week or less... :(

yea i hear ya, personalities are great tho they definitely have a little mind of their own be how they want to be.

Back
Top Bottom