It has been a long time... NC/SC people?

I've been removed from the hobby for not quite two years.

Went through some difficult personal and professional stuff (layoff, divorce, etc... just your everyday "life-upheavals").

So, now that I'm settled into my new career (Got my RN last Spring, been working as a nurse ever since - yay!), I am fully planning on getting back into things.

I went through a bit of a depression(lost career, separation& divorce, so it's not much of a surprise!), and wasn't able to enjoy my hobby...or life itself. So I sold off/gave away much of my few, remaining animals.

Now, I am being re-interested again.

I'll be moving this spring/summer to a bigger place with room, then I'll see about acquiring creature again.

I'm mainly interested in deremensis, jacksonii, melleri and other, slower, less heat-lamp requiring, aggressive tree lizards (I'll get calyptratus when I can get a hold of a two-footer). Also wanting to get some phelsuma... my brother has a bunch of klemmeri and such...

I am hoping to enjoy this hobby again, and to network.

IS there anyone in the Southeast US on this site? In particular, the NC/SC/TN/GA area?

I'm in Asheville/Hendersonville area, currently.

Take care!

Hi Eric.
It's good to see you again and I'm happy to hear that you got your RN. That's a great achievement that I'm sure brings much security. Keep it touch :)

Yeah, I'm Excited. I Believe That it'll Be Fun to Get Back Into Things. WhenI HaveMore Space, I'mGoing To Set ThHings Up One Cage At A Time. Im Thinking Small At First. ILl Probably GT A Pair Of Jacksons, First.

This Format Us Not WorkingWellWith My Phone. every WordS IsCapitalized...

Back
Top Bottom