It happened - I have eggs!!!

So awesome!! I can't wait til I get to that stage, I'm going to put mine together very soon. Congratulations!:D

did I hear correctly, this is your first Quad egg incubation!? At least I know you are able to raise them, after all you helped me get through it. Glad you are getting this opportunity, congrats on the eggs!

did I hear correctly, this is your first Quad egg incubation!? At least I know you are able to raise them, after all you helped me get through it. Glad you are getting this opportunity, congrats on the eggs!

You know this would not have happened without the lovely Annie you sent to me. She has grown into a beauty and is going to be a momma. Thank you again. I received my female gravid, all my babies were from her.

Last edited:
I can just not believe this, all of you are being so wonderful and it turns out I lied to you all. I didn't mean to do it but

I have 13 eggs :D

Hubby counted them again, boy am I embarrassed.

Are you two fighting over my unborn children?? Shape up guys, I just found out I will hopefully have 13 babies instead of 12. Now you don't need to fuss and fight like spoiled little boys.:rolleyes:

Are you two fighting over my unborn children?? Shape up guys, I just found out I will hopefully have 13 babies instead of 12. Now you don't need to fuss and fight like spoiled little boys.:rolleyes:

Ok then. I'll take the top two alpha males! ;)

Back
Top Bottom