It feels like fall here tonight!

Lol same, but I don't like it, don't be jealous. I'd live somewhere warm all year if I had the money to move. Only having half the year or less to do outdoor things, nah...

Lol same, but I don't like it, don't be jealous. I'd live somewhere warm all year if I had the money to move. Only having half the year or less to do outdoor things, nah...
When the heat is in the triple digits and feels like it's over 10-15* over that, with humidity at 100%, you would be jealous of the cold, too! I barely get to take my chams outside because it's way too hot!

When the heat is in the triple digits and feels like it's over 10-15* over that, with humidity at 100%, you would be jealous of the cold, too! I barely get to take my chams outside because it's way too hot!
Nah sorry disagree. I've stayed in hot humid and hot dry climates many times. The humid heat is tough for sure, but when you're talking about missing a large chunk out of the year being stuck inside. where depression and such can set in for a lot(no sun for weeks/months at a time). Waking up for work and your car being frozen shut. I've been in many climates, and you warm people are privileged 🙂. Not saying that heat is easy, but it's easier to escape and doesn't last as long. Even when it's not freezing, it'll be cold and rainy(only about 4-5 months max are of decent weather here)... can't do anything. No taking chams out in that weather, no plants, just grey and everything's dead. Cars get worn down faster(salt, hills), shoveling, etc.

You won't convince me otherwise lol

Nah sorry disagree. I've stayed in hot humid and hot dry climates many times. The humid heat is tough for sure, but when you're talking about missing a large chunk out of the year being stuck inside. where depression and such can set in for a lot(no sun for weeks/months at a time). Waking up for work and your car being frozen shut. I've been in many climates, and you warm people are privileged 🙂. Not saying that heat is easy, but it's easier to escape and doesn't last as long. Even when it's not freezing, it'll be cold and rainy(only about 4-5 months max are of decent weather here)... can't do anything. No taking chams out in that weather, no plants, just grey and everything's dead. Cars get worn down faster(salt, hills), shoveling, etc.

You won't convince me otherwise lol
True, true, I get bad seasonal depression, it's just nice to dream of cool places when you sweat through your outfit right when you step outside. If I could find a place that's like spring year-round (which I could afford), with cool temps and sun and lush plant life, I'd be in heaven!

True, true, I get bad seasonal depression, it's just nice to dream of cool places when you sweat through your outfit right when you step outside. If I could find a place that's like spring year-round (which I could afford), with cool temps and sun and lush plant life, I'd be in heaven!
I feel this entirely, except I get seasonal depression through the summer months. It’d be great to Live somewhere that’s 54 year around. Somewhere you could actually breathe! I’ve got breathing issues so this 100F weather is pretty life-ruining lol

I feel this entirely, except I get seasonal depression through the summer months. It’d be great to Live somewhere that’s 54 year around. Somewhere you could actually breathe! I’ve got breathing issues so this 100F weather is pretty life-ruining lol
I'm sorry about that!

I have severe asthma as well! I could never live in Florida, it would kill me. I did live in the San Diego area for almost 17 years and I got seasonal effective disorder there because it was always sunny! I missed the change of seasons something awful!

Back
Top Bottom