Isis won't be outdone!

ChameleonMom

Here's my little baby girl, Isis! She's enjoying her new digs and has also developed an attitude! My previously innocent little girl, who had never opened her mouth to me let alone bit me has now bitten me 3 times in the week she's been in her new cage. I know I should leave alone to get settled but she's so fun to hold and cuddle. Apparently she has other ideas! Little brat!

Queen of her Castle!
Isis New Cage Oct31'12 005.JPG

Isis Poses Nov7'12 002.jpg

Isis Poses Nov7'12 005.JPG

Isis Poses Nov7'12 010.JPG

Isis Poses Nov7'12 012.JPG

She's gorgeous!
That's funny, Kuzco has only opened his mouth once, and that is because I was trying to put him back in the cage instead of letting him sleep on me lol:rolleyes:

She's gorgeous!
That's funny, Kuzco has only opened his mouth once, and that is because I was trying to put him back in the cage instead of letting him sleep on me lol:rolleyes:

Thanks! They are quirky little creatures, eh? I'm so in love with her...my hubby just shakes his head at me. He just doesn't understand chameleon love! :D

My little Starr is fiesty too! Had her freeranging in the hotel room and she settled down a little. Today though she was all over me! Let me give her a kiss and everyth:Ding

Your little girl is a cutie

Thanks! They are quirky little creatures, eh? I'm so in love with her...my hubby just shakes his head at me. He just doesn't understand chameleon love! :D

Haha yeah :) It's funny to watch his personality come with his colors :) My family is the same way. And yet they always want to hold him and see him and yadayadayada lol:rolleyes:

She is so cute! The avatar shot is my favorite. I just love the little girls. :)

Yes, thats my favorite as well...she almost looks cross-eyed which endears her to me all the more!

David she is 1 year old this month...cheeky little teenager! :D

David she is 1 year old this month...cheeky little teenager! :D

I should have read your signature before asking.......:eek::D I like her pattern,
She's looks like she has plenty of brown, but not much blue, has she had blues before? I'm just wondering if maybe she's gravid, that would give her an extra excuse to be feisty........

I should have read your signature before asking.......:eek::D I like her pattern,
She's looks like she has plenty of brown, but not much blue, has she had blues before? I'm just wondering if maybe she's gravid, that would give her an extra excuse to be feisty........

Ahhhhh..ya know, I was thinking that myself! Isis laid her first clutch on August 19th and I didn't think she could be gravid again so soon, but I've just done some reading and it appears she has all the symptoms: She's turning darker (brown), she is displaying some blue spots, her appetite has dropped off drastically (although she did eat a juicy hornworm today!), she seems to be super chubby all of a sudden and she's generally miserable and snappish! Also, she's been in her new cage for a week and even though I have provided a lot of vines for climbing she hadn't bothered to explore....but today I found her near the bottom and she was DARK!

*sigh*...time to get the laying enclosure out and get the bin ready!

Back
Top Bottom