Is this wrong?

antithesis123

Do you guys ever break the legs off your crickets? My chams dont have to look very far for fast moving food (because it stays in their bowl!!) AndThat incessant chirping drives me crazy!. I know I'm making them lazy- my dog wont eat either unless I mix cooked ground turkey with her food (she's old though and deserves it!) I'm a coddler, an enabler.. But has this gone too far. My moral compass is spinning. lol :)

I never thought of that. I just got my cham the other day and have just thrown about 8 crickets in the cage and now i am wondering if I sould start cup feeding so that I know FOR SURE that heis eating them and they aren't just escaping somehow. The other frustrating thing is that they all congregate at the top of the cage near the basking light.
I am pretty sure that over the last couple days the population has dwindled but I'm not sure how? He can find superworms pretty good.!!!

I could never do it but was the basic suggestion given to me to not have the crickets jumping out of the feeder cup. I felt that it would hurt them even though I was putting them to their death anyways! lol!!

I could never do it but was the basic suggestion given to me to not have the crickets jumping out of the feeder cup. I felt that it would hurt them even though I was putting them to their death anyways! lol!!

lol..i feel bad too... and i think crickets make the chirp from thier wings.

Back
Top Bottom