Is this safe for my chams?

baggedd5087

howdy everybody! I rencently just moved from an apartment and bought a house that has room for the chams to play in! Well I have a plant that I was wondering if it was safe for my chams to play on in the back yard? I have a 5 year old veiled, and a 2 year old Jacksons. Thank you all in advance.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    254.4 KB · Views: 338
Never, never leave them unattended outside. They should always be fully supervised unless completely enclosed in a cage.

We see too many stories of chams disappearing or being carried off by birds. Everyone always says "but he's never left the tree before!" But it happens all the time unfortunately.

Outdoor time is wonderful, though, and that's a great tree for it. Lots of branches to climb and shade.

I would never leave my guys outside alone! I plan on letting my daughter play outside while I let my guys catch some rays while I sit back with a nice cold mojito and enjoy!
Just be real careful. The birds are unbelieveably bold and your Bay will be torn to pieces

The plant is considered safe, but should not be consumed. If your veiled likes to eat plants it can be harmful if ingested in large quantities.

That is one nice schefflera!
What I used to do for an outdoor enlosure was that I'd use chicken wire (smallest squares possible, and coated also) and make a cylindrical enclosure with a top and put the plant inside it. Might take two rolls, since the plant is pretty big but they will appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom