is this normal.

repsol153

not sure if this is the right place to post this. but i just started noticing this yesterday. he's a little over 2 months old. and he starting and finished shedding yesterday, pretty fast too. but it seems like he is inflating his lower half. he wasn't doing it last night while the lights were off and he was sleeping. but i turned them on this morning, walked away, and when i came back he was like that. but as soon as i walked over to the cage for a better look, he went back to normal. any ideas?

Attachments

• IMG_0491.jpg
    IMG_0491.jpg
    238.3 KB · Views: 131
Yep-it is normal. He wants to seem bigger than he is. They will continue to do it as adults. All of my male Veileds, and some of my females, will "puff up" shortly after lights come one. I always tell them how big and bad and mean they look! :)

Yep-it is normal. He wants to seem bigger than he is. They will continue to do it as adults. All of my male Veileds, and some of my females, will "puff up" shortly after lights come one. I always tell them how big and bad and mean they look! :)

ooo ok, thats what i figured. but i just wanted to be sure. thanks a bunch. gunna watch him snatch up some crickets now.

Back
Top Bottom