Is this normal?

chameleongal

Our new chameleons have been here about 4 1/2 hours and I am completely smitten with them! I knew that I'd enjoy them, but I'm starting to feel the beginning of an obsession forming :D I'm already starting to think how we can put some money away to get the next one. We'll wait a bit, but it's kinda like tattoos. One (or two) just isn't enough! :p

I definitely agree about the chameleons, and the tattoos...;)

Can't have enough of either it seems...

Good luck with your new additions!

oh ya i managed to sneek in a second cham, but i think i have to buy the GF a house next.
hmmmmmmmm more room for chams, I THINK SO!! dont dare tell my GF tho HAHA

Definetly an obsession!!! Tattoos & chams.....I've only had mine for 1 month and 5 days...and I as well am smitten!! :p:p:p

oh ya i managed to sneek in a second cham, but i think i have to buy the GF a house next.
hmmmmmmmm more room for chams, I THINK SO!! dont dare tell my GF tho HAHA

Probably a smart move :) I would definitely look for a house that has enough space for more chams!! The GF doesn't have to know (just yet). :p

Hoj,
Here's a way to get around that
"What this???, I've. Had it for a looonnnngg time, where have you been?. And it was on sale!"
We think it works!

i definitely agree as i felt and still do the same way 10 + years later, but the real test will be to ask you how you feel 5 years down the road!?!?! I still remember the sad day I had to sell my c. jacksoni collection (12 specimens) due to career obligations. At first I thought it was nice to not have to do the daily maintenance & feeding rituals (if you think 1 Cham is bad) but after 5 years and countless states of day dreaming and Internet cham sessions I need the daily Dino fix back in my Life! Good luck and Congratulations on your first purchase!

i definitely agree as i felt and still do the same way 10 + years later, but the real test will be to ask you how you feel 5 years down the road!?!?! I still remember the sad day I had to sell my c. jacksoni collection (12 specimens) due to career obligations. At first I thought it was nice to not have to do the daily maintenance & feeding rituals (if you think 1 Cham is bad) but after 5 years and countless states of day dreaming and Internet cham sessions I need the daily Dino fix back in my Life! Good luck and Congratulations on your first purchase!

Thanks! I can't imagine not being as in love with them in 5 years as I am now! I can't imagine having to sell them! That must have been tough. Glad you were able to get another one!

Back
Top Bottom