is this normal?

autumn.w16

my cham is like 5ish months & idk if she’s getting like new colors or whatever, or like if this is normal for her skin/color. but does this look okay to yall?? (i’m talking abt that brown strip w the cracking)
A1919AE8-C861-469B-9DD7-0F6CF7ADC4C6.jpeg
3AFC65D2-E915-4359-A1B3-07F3065E772D.jpeg
DFE2EC28-F142-49DC-A81C-4F8F1A519F5B.jpeg

no, i heard i don’t have to have one until she like 8-9 months, is that right or do i need one now? ty!
If she starts getting her big girl colors then yes you need one. Every cham is different so the age may vary. You said her colors have recently changed right? Can you post another full pic of her please, just to be sure.

Is that normal color on The right side Along the bottom? Or is it an injury (blood).? Might be a stupid question, but it jumped out at me.

If she starts getting her big girl colors then yes you need one. Every cham is different so the age may vary. You said her colors have recently changed right? Can you post another full pic of her please, just to be sure.
i’m not home rn & don’t have very good pics of her color (this pic was when she was mad at me). she was darker in this pic bc i had just finished cleaning her cage & moving her stuff around. so far that brown stripe is the only color i think i’ve noticed change though. i’ll definitely search up some lay bins on youtube and make one though. thanks for the help! i’ll send pics when i get home if u want though :)

i’m not home rn & don’t have very good pics of her color (this pic was when she was mad at me). she was darker in this pic bc i had just finished cleaning her cage & moving her stuff around. so far that brown stripe is the only color i think i’ve noticed change though. i’ll definitely search up some lay bins on youtube and make one though. thanks for the help! i’ll send pics when i get home if u want though :)
Ok, just make sure to get a lay bin as soon as possible, let us know how it goes🙂

Back
Top Bottom