Is this Enclosure Set Up Any Good? Any Suggestions?

cwarfield

So I am a first time chameleon owner, here's the enclosure I set up initially:

Enclosure .jpg

So today I did a pretty extensive remodel. Since my veiled (Sully) is getting bigger, I cut down on the foliage, invested in an auto mister and a magnetic feeding dish, and finally added in some wood decor. Here's Sully's new and improved home:

Uprgraded Enclosure.jpg

Securing all that wood to the mesh enclosure was quite the undertaking; worth it though I think. Let me know what you guys think!

Looks good, looks a lot better then the initial set up. Cant tell if you took the water dish out. If not then take it out as its useless and just collects bacteria. Also might want to add a live plant maybe a pothos or something. Helps with the humidity looks nice and your chameleon may snack on it occasionally.

Looks good, looks a lot better then the initial set up. Cant tell if you took the water dish out. If not then take it out as its useless and just collects bacteria. Also might want to add a live plant maybe a pothos or something. Helps with the humidity looks nice and your chameleon may snack on it occasionally.
Yep I removed the dish. Live plants are the next step =)

Looks good, I’d add a lot more foliage in the form of live plants. If you can’t find you chameleon right away, you are doing it right.

Back
Top Bottom