NEVER feed a reptile wild caught insects. That’s a HUGE risk for parasites.
Because you can see a tiny tattoo that says “deadly dare at your own risk”What? While I wouldn't feed a WC fly due to their attraction to filth, carrying god knows what, there are many times feeding WC is appropriate and beneficial. How do you know this is a huge risk for parasites?
If you are 100% sure there is no chance of pesticides being sprayed in the area, feed away.I let the fly go. I didn’t want to risk it. I already have some BSFL, so I’ll just wait for those to mature into flies. But if I catch a wild katydid/grasshopper wouldn’t those be safe since they feed on grass/plants?
I see the thought bubble ... (I've got it , yum it's all mine. Now what. )
Hah thanks for that lolYou mean “hasn’t?”
I sense a good story here, spill it!