Is this a normal size poop??

DChalo

Today in my baby chams cage i found a GIANT poop, like one that a 7 month old would poop out. Its a little bigger than an inch and im attaching a picture. I dont think its normal for a baby thats 3 inches long to have such large feces. I think it may be a health problem, maybe constepation? Dehydration?

Attachments

• CIMG0002.jpg
    CIMG0002.jpg
    241 KB · Views: 261
i've seen that before without there being any health issues. i wouldnt worry to much unless your chameleon starts acting strange. it does seem a little dehydrated though that yellow poop should be white.

p.s. next time just place the penny next to the poop you dont have to hold it lol:D

i've seen that before without there being any health issues. i wouldnt worry to much unless your chameleon starts acting strange.

p.s. next time just place the penny next to the poop you dont have to hold it lol:D

Its fine, theres nothing in that poop that i already havent held

the only thing wrong with this scenario is that there's a turd on your bare hand. otherwise looks like the fella could use more hydration.

edit: what size feeders do you use and how often does he poop?

the only thing wrong with this scenario is that there's a turd on your bare hand. otherwise looks like the fella could use more hydration.

edit: what size feeders do you use and how often does he poop?

1/4 inch crickets, and i've only had her for 5 days, so i cant necesarly say how often she has pooped, but i've only counted 3 poops, but the first 2 were small.

I am often surprised by the size of the turds that come out of some of my Chameleons. Sometimes I just think 'there is no way a poop that big cam out a of a guy that small"

I hope you washed your hands after

I am often surprised by the size of the turds that come out of some of my Chameleons. Sometimes I just think 'there is no way a poop that big cam out a of a guy that small"

same here, even my pygmies can drop a what on a human would be an entire leg.

lol when i first got my cham she laid down one of those bad boys and i was so confused haha, i thought a different cham snuck into the cage and took a dump. So dont worry too much about it.

what about big black turds.. not brown but black? and some white and yellow color before the huge black thing lol sorry, i do not know how to word all of this. Just wondering if big black ones are alright too?
thanks
kc

:d

im still laughing about a guy holding a big cham turd in this hand while comparing it to a penny

but in all seriouness i think shes fine , maybe mist more :D

LOL Simba has been pooping for Britain since I got him 5 days ago.

And some of those are whoppers!!!!

Back
Top Bottom