Is this a good shopping list for a Panther Cham

Adds up fast doesn't it? I'm going thru the same process. You will also need calcium with and without D3 along with vitamins and feeders and/or cricket cage.

It's looking good. I think you could save some money on the drainage by making your own. I drilled holes in the bottom tray of my enclosure and put a container to catch the water under it which I empty out frequently. That only cost me like $9 for the container.
Any money saved should go toward more plants and stuff for the enclosure.

Adds up fast doesn't it? I'm going thru the same process. You will also need calcium with and without D3 along with vitamins and feeders and/or cricket cage.
I have some from my beardie that has a chameleon on the front and I will check but I think that is fine

As for a cricket/roach cage, I will be making one soon, but just take a big plastic container and drill holes in the top, done and done. That way it costs less and is customizable.

I don’t think your choice of vine is a good one. Your better off with some tree branches for vertical climbing and horizontal perching. Maybe look into the dragon strand ledges for mounting your plants. I use these for my basking light they will give out a wider beam of heat unlike the spot light you have chosen also it’s dimmable they fit perfect in the 5.5 inch dome.
53-Watt Equivalent Halogen PAR30S Dimmable Floodlight Bulb
https://www.homedepot.com/p/203528711
You also need a temp gun. And yes I will also ask where can you get a $25 vet check up. My dogs check ups aren’t even that cheap.

I agree! You will need a new pet check up and definitely a fecal. Chameleons often have parasites due to the feeders that they eat. I’d change that to at least $100.00 because if your chameleon does have parasites, then you will also need meds.
Thanks I updated the price

I don’t think your choice of vine is a good one. Your better off with some tree branches for vertical climbing and horizontal perching. Maybe look into the dragon strand ledges for mounting your plants. I use these for my basking light they will give out a wider beam of heat unlike the spot light you have chosen also it’s dimmable they fit perfect in the 5.5 inch dome.
53-Watt Equivalent Halogen PAR30S Dimmable Floodlight Bulb
https://www.homedepot.com/p/203528711
You also need a temp gun. And yes I will also ask where can you get a $25 vet check up. My dogs check ups aren’t even that cheap.
The cage is from dragon stand and for my alternate price it has a reptibreeze and I added the dragon stand

Back
Top Bottom