Is there any place to obtain an inexpensive MistKing Screen Top Wedge?

ldarmo

Established Member
I have the Basic MistKing system, and will be installing it soon. I have been looking all over for the screen top wedge, and cannot find it for sale and in stock at any reputable dealer I know of for any less than $20+. That seems a little steep. If there is a reliable supplier OR a good DIY link, I'd be most appreciative! I am a new member but I already don't know what I would do without this community!

I got my mistking parts from Joshsfrogs.com. I was actually looking around for parts on the web last night, and Josh’s was low on stock it seemed. Another great option for all supplies including mistking stuff is reptilesupplyco.com. They have great prices on everything, but shipping can get pricey. Might be somewhere to check out. Amazon is ridiculously expensive for the mistking accessories!

two flat pieces of durable plastic with the appropriate sized hole drilled thru them make a fine DIY substitute.

This is very true but I do not have spare plastic sitting around and feel buying a sheet might be pricey. Not going to lie I didn't think about it though.

I got my mistking parts from Joshsfrogs.com. I was actually looking around for parts on the web last night, and Josh’s was low on stock it seemed. Another great option for all supplies including mistking stuff is reptilesupplyco.com. They have great prices on everything, but shipping can get pricey. Might be somewhere to check out. Amazon is ridiculously expensive for the mistking accessories!

Have you ever purchased from reptilesupply.com? I found them earlier but saw some very unfavorable reviews. Are they legit?

I can usually find something in my recycling bin. Reduce, reuse, recycle!

First time installing a MistKing, and while I'm handy, I'd need a link to a step by step DIY, since I haven't even set up a pre-made one yet. LOL

Thanks so much, everyone! I'm ordering this item from LLL Reptile for $5.99. Maybe in the future I'll make my own.

Have you ever purchased from reptilesupply.com? I found them earlier but saw some very unfavorable reviews. Are they legit?
I have ordered from them, and I actually just made an order from them again. My only complaint about them was the packing was lacking. My stuff came in fine, but I could potentially see light bulbs having issues breaking. Their prices are so cheap though, good for bulk orders of supplies!

I just use scrap plex glass and drill a hole to fit it and use it. Saves money. Alot of hardware stores have little scraps laying around and can get it cheap or free

You can buy a prices of plexiglass cheap from Home Depot/Lowe's.

They will even cut it for you, you could even go as far to make it as long as the front of the cage, so you can put 2 nozzles on a strip. And it's clear!

Back
Top Bottom