is she ok

kaos808

jackson chameleon info: ive had HER 3 days, and im not sure the age. but when i got her she looked pregnant..

i havnt held her since i put her in her cage.

she ate three crickets soon as i turned on a uv light i bought her. free in cage and gut loaded with lettuce

no supplements yet

i use a spray bottle to spray the leaves and stuff, but i havnt seen her drink?

havnt seen her poop or any in the cage? havnt been tested for parasites

i use the cylinder shaped exo tera hanging cage

2.0 exo terra uv coil bulb.

70 90 degrees faranhiet. im in hawaii

uhm hawaii

im useing a brance i broke off a tree. is that bad? and a fake vine

its in my room under a window with good wind and im on the eighth floor

hawaii

she dont drink. move much. she dont look that good someone said:(

Attachments

• IMAG0195.jpg
    IMAG0195.jpg
    250.8 KB · Views: 195
  • IMAG0196.jpg
    IMAG0196.jpg
    251.6 KB · Views: 150
  • IMAG0197.jpg
    IMAG0197.jpg
    265.2 KB · Views: 137
  • IMAG0198.jpg
    IMAG0198.jpg
    259.4 KB · Views: 150
  • IMAG0199.jpg
    IMAG0199.jpg
    255 KB · Views: 163
She looks like she needs water ASAP. I would try to provide lots of water so she has every opportunity to drink. The UV light needs to be a 5.0 , I've heard the compacts have gotten better but I use the linear type. Natural sun is even more beneficial so if your in Hawaii get her outside for a liitle while. Also temps don't need to be 90. , low 80's is fine for jacksons..

She looks very dehydrated and very malnourished, she needs lots of water ASAP and make sure there is lots of food available. Also make sure to give her supplements ASAP as well.

she wont drink off the leave. i spay the whole cage she moves a little bit till i stop spraying.

you can try syringe. although not good, you can grab her from above so you get a shot into her mouth with a syringe

thats a good idea. i use my spay bottle and get it in near her face. she still does nothin

What ever u do unless it is a fine mist always spray from behind the cham! Never full throttle in the face.;) u can also try taking her out and giving her a shower. Point the shower head away from her and her plant and allow the mist to humidify her.

Try dripping water on the end of her nose at the rate of about 1 drip per second. You may have to be persistant. If you can squish the head of a cricket and put it between her teeth when/if you get her to drink she may take it.

oh. hang her in the bath room? hot shower. ill try it

Not hot! Just a little warmer than room temp - you don't want to burn her. And don't aim the shower head directly at her. You want the fine mist from the water hitting the wall to bounce toward her and that's it.

i think the shower is helpin

FIMS! Saved that from being a disaster! Shower is never hot like she said! How's your Cham doing now, after my mild heart attack, next te I'll b sure to explain better, my head is clogged about mrs nosey!

she looks better. im going do it again when i back back from work. im going get her a better light tomorrow. and maybe a basking lamp.

Back
Top Bottom