Is she gravid?

Apologize for the late response. I just finished midterm exams. Also wanted to monitor her again for a few days and go from here.
Managed to get some close up pics of her tummy. Its looking pretty big...and I can see some lumps, but you guys tell me what your experience thinks. She ate 4 food pieces two days ago which I was thrilled about. Just tried feeding her and she has not accepted any today. Still loving her water dripper bath and she has started knowing to go wait by it when she is thirsty.

Attachments

• 20210208_133020.jpg
    20210208_133020.jpg
    269.6 KB · Views: 78
  • 20210208_133029.jpg
    20210208_133029.jpg
    286.1 KB · Views: 80
  • 20210208_133045.jpg
    20210208_133045.jpg
    209.3 KB · Views: 84
Off topic yet still important, but veileds need live chameleon-safe veiled-tested plants only. Fake ones are an impaction risk. What do you mean by water dripper “bath”?

Are you doing what I suggested...Trying not to handle her or disturb her ....she needs peace. Don't keep watching her...leave her alone..make a peek hole where you can see her but she can't see you if you want to check on her once in a while.
Are you just feeding and watering her and leaving her alone otherwise.

Once she starts digging, don't let her see you watching her and only feed or water her if she's not digging or in the hole.

If she shows signs of eggbinding get her to a vet ASAP before she's too weak to save.

Off topic yet still important, but veileds need live chameleon-safe veiled-tested plants only. Fake ones are an impaction risk. What do you mean by water dripper “bath”?
All of my plants are live except this one. And It is a dripper but it drips right onto leaves and creates a shower effect that she goes under and drinks from. I don't know why I said bath lol.

Are you doing what I suggested...Trying not to handle her or disturb her ....she needs peace. Don't keep watching her...leave her alone..make a peek hole where you can see her but she can't see you if you want to check on her once in a while.
Are you just feeding and watering her and leaving her alone otherwise.

Once she starts digging, don't let her see you watching her and only feed or water her if she's not digging or in the hole.

If she shows signs of eggbinding get her to a vet ASAP before she's too weak to save.

Yes definitely. I have covered her enclosure with a blanket and I go to the ceiling of her enclosure to check on her. She ended up eating 4 crickets later today when I hand fed her in a cup(she seems more inclined to eat that way). I also saw her down crawling in her dirt for a period of time, which she never does unless she tries eating it. I will be very careful only to check on her for feeding and watering strictly.

All of my plants are live except this one. And It is a dripper but it drips right onto leaves and creates a shower effect that she goes under and drinks from. I don't know why I said bath lol.
I would replace it with a live plant after she lays just as a precaution. I figured you meant drip from but just wanted to make sure

Back
Top Bottom