is she a healthy color

Is that a feeding bowl or water bowl on the bottom? Your Cham needs a lot more branches and foliage, right now she's just gonna stick to that little bit of fake plant in the corner. As Brownie says you need to get a UVB light and supplements and gut load your feeders. The cage doesn't look very suitable for a chameleon, they would like tall rather than long as they want to be as high up as possible, if it constantly has you looming over it it's gonna feel very uncomfortable. I'd recommend getting a nice live plant for the cage, like a ficus or pothos.

First thing I would do is back off on the handling unless your sure she is tolerating it.
You will need to get the supplements ASAP you will need calcium with d3 to be given twice a month. you will need a multivitamin to be given twice each month, and you will need a calcium without d3 to be given at every other feeding.
You will need to get a UVB linier bulb start with a 5.0 then I would go to a 10,0 after this one wears out at about 6 months.
She should be eating 10-13 crickets at her age. You should gut load the crickets with dandelion green, mustard greens, turnip greens, kale, butternut squash, bee pollen, and various fruits.
You can get a digital hydrometer to check your humidity, it should be about 45-50% at the low side, and about 70% on the high side with a total drying out inbetween misting's. you don't need that humidifying spray the mistings should suffice especially if you plant real plants because they will help with regulating the humidity.
The only other thing I can think of right off hand when she gets old enough to eat bigger pray you'll will want to mix things up with Dubai, super worms. horn worms silk worm, fenix worms, mantis, locus. You don't need that water dish either. Question did you go to pet smart? It looks like just the stuff they would tell you to get.
thanks so much for all of this, you're awesome. no I went to Uncle Bills, it's a chain of pet stores. but, thanks so much for your help I'll get right on all of that.

thanks so much for all of this, you're awesome. no I went to Uncle Bills, it's a chain of pet stores. but, thanks so much for your help I'll get right on all of that.
I hope I didn't overwhelm you, but these guys take a little more than other lizards. Where about in Indiana are you from I live in Indiana and haven't herd of Uncle Bills?

Back
Top Bottom