Is neon pothos a safe plant?

gar732

When I check the lists floating around I see only golden pothos listed. I thought a pothos was a pothos but just want to make sure.

Gold, Marble Queen, Jade and Neon are technically the same, just with diff leaf patterns. Now the new question is how do you you know your neon is over fertilized, since they look like a over fertilized gold :)

Gold, Marble Queen, Jade and Neon are technically the same, just with diff leaf patterns. Now the new question is how do you you know your neon is over fertilized, since they look like a over fertilized gold :)

So a pothos is a pothos. For your question I'm guessing its an over fertilized gold since there is a leaf with a darker green streak, but it's only a guess. I've only ever been successful at unintentionally killing plants.

Pothos isn't even on that list unless I missed it?

In every single forum such as the health clinic, enclosures and supplies, and food there will be a few posts at the top called stickies you will find any info on enclosures, plants, vets, lighting, gut loading, feeders, etc in this thread. It's basically the meat and potatoes of each section. Any other thread after that is sharing a personal expirence or if you can not seem to find info anywhere you can post questions there.
There is a thread called live plant database that will give you every safe plant out there that we know of. If you can not find it in there I suggest not using it because its not worth the risk.

Back
Top Bottom