Is my T5HO fixture placed in the right spot? (Charlie the Cham)

charlie2022

IMG_2021.jpeg

If you are using a 5.0 bulb you want an 8-9 inch distance to the branches below it. IF you are using a 10.0 bulb you need a full 11-12 inch distance to the branches below it.
So from the looks of it you need to add some horizontal branches at that distance below it since your branches go from low to the upper back.

Take a look at these.

If you are using a 5.0 bulb you want an 8-9 inch distance to the branches below it. IF you are using a 10.0 bulb you need a full 11-12 inch distance to the branches below it.
So from the looks of it you need to add some horizontal branches at that distance below it since your branches go from low to the upper back.

Take a look at these.

I love that your misters are pointing downwards! To mimick actual rain. Rather than sideways and shooting towards the Cham. I think I will reposition mine to do the same. 🤩

I love that your misters are pointing downwards! To mimick actual rain. Rather than sideways and shooting towards the Cham. I think I will reposition mine to do the same. 🤩
You just take apart the nozzle pieces and add a piece of tube in. But you have to use a tiny zip tie to hold the nozzle end up to the screen. I love it. Literally no over spray out the top of my cages towards my lights. And I get a much better spray across the entire cage.

You just take apart the nozzle pieces and add a piece of tube in. But you have to use a tiny zip tie to hold the nozzle end up to the screen. I love it. Literally no over spray out the top of my cages towards my lights. And I get a much better spray across the entire cage.
Yes, it looks very functional. I will do that.

Take a look at these.

thank you so much! I will make adjustments tomorrow :)

Back
Top Bottom