Is my Nosy Mitsio Panther a Male or female

UGGHHHH I want a pair of Mitsio's so bad. Wish they were more common here, although if they were I guess some of the excitement might wear off for me but still, they remind me of little bananas and I like it.

UGGHHHH I want a pair of Mitsio's so bad. Wish they were more common here, although if they were I guess some of the excitement might wear off for me but still, they remind me of little bananas and I like it.

I would not worry to much Panthers breed quite well in captivity and there are a few people working with them in North America.

Go to Fauna BOI. There are more than enough threads regarding his people person skills, mislabelling animals, and lying about where they came from. Every expo I attend I hear more and more unbelievable storys that were fed to his customers. Reputation goes along way here and he has built quite the rep for himself.

All fairness when I have chatted with him about chameleons from Hamm we were not talking about Panthers. Although Europe allegedly has access to more phases of panthers than North America. As for saying he bred your animals I have never heard about that.

Go to Fauna BOI. There are more than enough threads regarding his people person skills, mislabelling animals, and lying about where they came from. Every expo I attend I hear more and more unbelievable storys that were fed to his customers. Reputation goes along way here and he has built quite the rep for himself.

I was wondering if that was one of your offspring Drew. Thats why I asked where/who he came from? I know that would tick me off also if someone was taking credit for my offspring I just worked for a year to produce. :rolleyes:

To the OP as far as feeding goes. I would hand feed whenever I could. If you dont want to free range feed you can cup feed. I either hand feed or free range for most of my crew. You can make a nice cup out of a plastic milk jug. Just cut the handle part off and punch some holes and hang it from a branch or from the screen under their basking area. They will find the feeders if you put it in a place they frequent often. You can glue some screen inside the jug for the cricks to climb on so that the cham can see them easier.

Last edited:

I have not heard all those stories however I know he has brought in a batch of Parsons from Europe (all be it a long time ago) that cleared customs. He had posted pictures of the animals on his old website.

Back
Top Bottom