Is my lil man ok?

OH! One more thing, I put dubias on his branch at some point, and one crawled ON HIM and he kicked it off and hissed at it? He said "bish move"
I have a similar expirience where once like 2 or 3 ants crawled on jasper's feet (he was outside) and he started like kicking the ground lol and shaking all the ants off "you're annoying i'm bigger than you now fk off"

And if the jug design puts you off you can cut a piece of 4 inch PVC pipe into the right shape. Attach some screen to the bottom of it, and glue a mesh type back on the inside part of it to allow bugs to climb up. Then you can glue magnets to the back for mounting or drill holes and attach some kind of hooks.

(Here's some pics of another I made for my new enclosure. I foamed around the PVC pipe.)
That my friend, is SICK

OH! One more thing, I put dubias on his branch at some point, and one crawled ON HIM and he kicked it off and hissed at it? He said "bish move"
He probably has never eaten dubias. Most breeders feed crickets since they eat so much.

And if the jug design puts you off you can cut a piece of 4 inch PVC pipe into the right shape. Attach some screen to the bottom of it, and glue a mesh type back on the inside part of it to allow bugs to climb up. Then you can glue magnets to the back for mounting or drill holes and attach some kind of hooks.

(Here's some pics of another I made for my new enclosure. I foamed around the PVC pipe.)
Dude this is AMAZING! I want a naturalistic shooting gallery and there's just none on the market, so i HAVE to make it huh? ? bravo! @Hydra_cosplay

Thanks! I got the foam idea from an older thread, but the feeder I made myself pretty easy. Once you stare at the market feeders long enough it's essentially the same thing.
So what its just the great stuff foam with coconut fibers over it? And what did you use for the mesh? Just some window screen mesh you cut out? I was just about to order one online but im ALL about making it look natural maybe i can just mod the one from tkchameleons?

So what its just the great stuff foam with coconut fibers over it? And what did you use for the mesh? Just some window screen mesh you cut out? I was just about to order one online but im ALL about making it look natural maybe i can just mod the one from tkchameleons?
Yep I used the great stuff pond and stone brand, slapped some silicone all over the foam I wanted covered then packed on coco fiber and let air out. The bottom is screen mesh, and the back part for the bugs to climb on is like a canvas type material, wanted something that even worms wouldn't have a problem clinging to, but you can use screen mesh for that to. It's just glued down with hot glue gun. I plan on hiding some magnets on the back side, and some within a spot in the enclosure that way it'll mount via magnet and I can remove it to clean it or stick bugs in.

Back
Top Bottom