Is my Jackson gravid?

Ash888

Here are a few pictures of my female Jackson, Phoenix. I've only had her about a month but before I got her she was housed with a male. I was hoping to get some opinions on if she might be gravid. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_1066.JPG
    IMG_1066.JPG
    185.2 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_0998.JPG
    IMG_0998.JPG
    211.3 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_0940.JPG
    IMG_0940.JPG
    161.2 KB · Views: 132
I don't have a clue, but her age and species of Jackson's might help someone else give you an answer.
Keep checking her cage daily for babies if you feel strongly that she is gravid. She will need to get hydrated ASAP if she has them and they will need to be separated from her for their protection.

this is color pattern i get from mine when they are gravid....seems to stay pretty consistent too..hope it helps plus hard to tell but she seems small maybe still to young ..has she been with a male? or did you just get here..mine swell up considerably when they are gravid

Attachments

• 0322171914a.jpg
    0322171914a.jpg
    254.1 KB · Views: 130
this is color pattern i get from mine when they are gravid....seems to stay pretty consistent too..hope it helps plus hard to tell but she seems small maybe still to young ..has she been with a male? or did you just get here..mine swell up considerably when they are gravid

She looks like that a lot of the time. And she was housed with a male when I got her.

Back
Top Bottom