Is my chameleon healthy?

kayleighbrodin

Hello! I recently bought my chameleon in December. I just wanted to know if he looked healthy? Also, a picture of him when I got him to show how much he has grown!
4649F235-4855-44AA-801B-0BCD6AFA2B2A.jpeg
8C3F6B51-7A98-4888-B753-5081777B5481.png
FB84557D-1A2F-475B-A47E-63A662962EFF.png

It always amazes me to see how quickly they grow in the first couple months ♡ you got a handsome little fella there - his eyes look nice & plump, he's got great color for a juvenile, his legs & casque look straight & strong (from what I can tell).

What insects do you feed him? It'll be important to keep him hydrated & his food gutloaded & dusted throughout these growth spurts! Make sure he's got a good linear UVB bulb, the coiled ones can cause eye issues over time. I'd say nice work so far! What's his name? :)

I don't see any visible signs of any issues, but it can be hard to tell from just a picture. Most of the time we would like to see all of the information on how he is being kept from the "How to Ask For Help" form https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/how-to-ask-for-help.66/ to get a better idea if there is anything to worry about.
He has grown a ton since December :eek:! Good lookin' Chameleon. ;)

It always amazes me to see how quickly they grow in the first couple months ♡ you got a handsome little fella there - his eyes look nice & plump, he's got great color for a juvenile, his legs & casque look straight & strong (from what I can tell).

What insects do you feed him? It'll be important to keep him hydrated & his food gutloaded & dusted throughout these growth spurts! Make sure he's got a good linear UVB bulb, the coiled ones can cause eye issues over time. I'd say nice work so far! What's his name? :)
Thank you! Just crickets! I’ve tried mealworms and things but they make him mad! His name is Pickle! :)

Back
Top Bottom