Is my blue bar Ambilobe panther chameleon a boy or girl?

Jada Eason

New Member
Hello! My chameleon is 5 months old and I wanted to know if anyone could help me figure out if it’s a boy or girl.
 

Attachments

  • 7E852D74-0F1A-482F-A11C-ADEACA0D9E97.jpeg
    7E852D74-0F1A-482F-A11C-ADEACA0D9E97.jpeg
    182.7 KB · Views: 120
  • C04A4FF4-37E6-4705-B293-3679C5A4B8AB.jpeg
    C04A4FF4-37E6-4705-B293-3679C5A4B8AB.jpeg
    187.9 KB · Views: 102
  • 6D7E5028-4B99-4E71-AD17-8911EFD9A0D3.jpeg
    6D7E5028-4B99-4E71-AD17-8911EFD9A0D3.jpeg
    221.9 KB · Views: 106
  • E211197C-9B3F-4E1E-A372-65700482A150.jpeg
    E211197C-9B3F-4E1E-A372-65700482A150.jpeg
    244.9 KB · Views: 111
  • AC43C71A-0B8E-4739-A09F-FE02769D661E.jpeg
    AC43C71A-0B8E-4739-A09F-FE02769D661E.jpeg
    216.5 KB · Views: 104

Jada Eason

New Member
I got it as an egg and I’ve been raising it ever since then. I contacted the breeder and he said there’s a 75% chance it’s a girl and a 25% chance it’s a boy. I just wanted a second opinion.
 

Tony_S

Chameleon Enthusiast
Nice looking chameleon. I'm sad to say I still have no clue on how to tell if its male/female. Even after others have said what the sex is.
 

Jada Eason

New Member
I have a video on my YouTube that shows him (hopefully) or her (I will still love it the same) a little better. I love the colors on the males but if it's a girl I will just get a male from the same breeder.

 
Top Bottom