Is my Baby Panther Male orFemale

Female for sure!
That is correct,usually I observed all the baby chameleons in my clutch,and thats how I tell the genders from their growth patterns .
That chameleon on ur avatar is a beautiful chameleon.
Observations n reading knowledge makes perfect combination.

Did a quick Google search on pea fowl changing sex and read the first article thst pope up. Here it is:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...gggMAE&usg=AFQjCNFTkmN0GJ97DnYZKXpi0tLQaGctgQ
I read your article, Matt. And I strongly question the accuracy of the information. There are no sources cited, and honestly, not even a picture! I did about 5 minutes of research on Wiki, and while they are both of the Phasianidae family, they are from very different and distant genera. While related to peafowl, it is a very distant relationship. These birds are actually ornamental pheasants (Yes, I have had these type of birds, too. See "Lady Amherst Pheasants".). They are not actually capable of changing their sexual orientation. What may be more of the case, is not that the bird actually changed it's sex, but that it transformed its appearance to assume dominance over the flock, in the absence of a dominant male. (Gotta walk the walk, and talk the talk, ya know! LOL) So, I am persuaded to question the reliability of the article, and refer to my own knowledge of the Pheasant family.

That happened to me.At first I was looking a male veiled chameleons and then female chameleons until I finally figured out.She is a female

Its very easy to tell on the veiled chameleon with the spurs,even when they just hatch out from their egg shells,but panther and other species will require more....
Breeders can absolutely make mistake,but the more experience breeders will make less or none,since their breeding years experience along with their knowledge n keen observations are the key to tell their own chameleon baby's genders and all of these will require lots "TIME" spend,the more time u spend to raise ur baby chameleons,the more u will discover,thats why u see lots great chameleon breeders out there ,their price on their baby chameleons are higher then others,thats because they spend so much time in caring their chameleons n their feeder bug cares(10000 to 15000 pin head crickets,dry gutload n wet gutload).....breeding its the easy part,but raising n caring the chameleon then selling them all,thats a TOTAL different story....and these are my own experiences to share.

Its very easy to tell on the veiled chameleon with the spurs,even when they just hatch out from their egg shells,but panther and other species will require more....
Breeders can absolutely make mistake,but the more experience breeders will make less or none,since their breeding years experience along with their knowledge n keen observations are the key to tell their own chameleon baby's genders and all of these will require lots "TIME" spend,the more time u spend to raise ur baby chameleons,the more u will discover,thats why u see lots great chameleon breeders out there ,their price on their baby chameleons are higher then others,thats because they spend so much time in caring their chameleons n their feeder bug cares(10000 to 15000 pin head crickets,dry gutload n wet gutload).....breeding its the easy part,but raising n caring the chameleon then selling them all,thats a TOTAL different story....and these are my own experiences to share.

That's true

Back
Top Bottom