Is my Baby Panther Male orFemale

stevepwn

5 months old
9F1B7Zk.jpg

LFiNhWw.jpg

EjkL4TA.jpg

QdGMJJS.jpg

This was my ambilobe at 5months
y3mu0_WMgg-GsnqoR7fGke8FwwooQGd9bfAGzpIVCv4THgPiQkwZB-DPt-pvJxAiEhSTpQtJ7f_a6UR2p4jxZC52xgbLVnpp6BncbaqmqfYpMQ9KhA0vuWV7NUyA7hYfi0CF4eRkSmJEwAzlCEhWIaOrGUl1ks934y5458fh-G3mPE

See his coloration and the obvious bulge at the base of his tail at the tip of my indexfinger.

They aren't all so quick with color or obvious at the tail base but this goves an impression.

y3mu0_WMgg-GsnqoR7fGke8FwwooQGd9bfAGzpIVCv4THgPiQkwZB-DPt-pvJxAiEhSTpQtJ7f_a6UR2p4jxZC52xgbLVnpp6BncbaqmqfYpMQ9KhA0vuWV7NUyA7hYfi0CF4eRkSmJEwAzlCEhWIaOrGUl1ks934y5458fh-G3mPE

See his coloration and the obvious bulge at the base of his tail at the tip of my indexfinger.

They aren't all so quick with color or obvious at the tail base but this goves an impression.
wow, mine could be maybe 3 months? im not sure what do u think

What did ur breeder telling u? I will suggest to trust ur breeder,since they are the one who raise these babies,especially for the experience breeders.
This situation happen to one of my male baby cham which I sold to the customer,and I always knew he is a male baby,he did not developed his colors until he is 6month old.
In my experience,when a baby slowly to develop his color,he usually become the most beautiful one later on,like the duckling turn into a beautiful swan.
6Month old usually is the latest time for a cham to develop color if he is a male.
Below is the thread u can see on the baby male I sold,so ur breeder will know the best for the sex most likely.
"Beautiful thing always comes for people that can wait "
https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/male.152408/

What did ur breeder telling u? I will suggest to trust ur breeder,since they are the one who raise these babies,especially for the experience breeders.
This situation happen to one of my male baby cham which I sold to the customer,and I always knew he is a male baby,he did not developed his colors until he is 6month old.
In my experience,when a baby slowly to develop his color,he usually become the most beautiful one later on,like the duckling turn into a beautiful swan.
6Month old usually is the latest time for a cham to develop color if he is a male.
Below is the thread u can see on the baby male I sold,so ur breeder will know the best for the sex most likely.
"Beautiful thing always comes for people that can wait "
https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/male.152408/
breeder said male and i saw that thread

You have a female there . Breeders can make mistakes. The chameleons rostral is not very pronounced which is consistent with a female . this is just my opinion, but I am pretty cincident you have a female .

If its a female like carol said,u can discuss the situation with ur breeder who sold the cham to u,Im sure ur breeder can find a solution for u to make u happy.

How beautiful!!! I am officially jealous!

https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/is-my-panther-male-or-female-pictures-inside.153888/
on my other thread u said male? its the same chameleon. what do you think it is?
I'm sorry @stevepwn . The colors are throwing me off. One minute, I think male, because of the bars and green coloration on it's head. But then, in a different picture, it looks all drab pink, which I know is female. I'm not any help. I'm sorry! :unsure: But I will be interested to see, when you do figure it out!

I'm sorry @stevepwn . The colors are throwing me off. One minute, I think male, because of the bars and green coloration on it's head. But then, in a different picture, it looks all drab pink, which I know is female. I'm not any help. I'm sorry! :unsure: But I will be interested to see, when you do figure it out!
Its not ur fault,sometimes pictures can be confusing,since the position angle of the cham's tail not as clear as u can see than the actual cham in person,especially if u compared the same clutch baby from the male to the female together ,and sometimes,the one month old baby looks like a female will develop into a thicker tails later when it turn into 3month old,I learn this from observing every single chameleon day by day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom