Is my 4 - 5 month old veiled looking healthy?

Joseph 1233

Just wondering if anyone with alot of experience can tell me if he looks in good shape

Attachments

• 20170120_144036.jpg
    20170120_144036.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 154
  • 20170120_143259.jpg
    20170120_143259.jpg
    255.7 KB · Views: 145
How long have you had him? I have a veiled, he's 2 years old now and I've never seen him go brown. What temperature do you have in your viv?

He's really cute. I can only imagine that when he goes brown it's a sign of stress. They take a while to adjust, sensitive little creatures they are. But if he's mostly green then you can be pretty sure you have a happy chameleon. Make sure you read up a lot and observe your little guy. You'll know soon enough what makes him tick!

He's really cute. I can only imagine that when he goes brown it's a sign of stress. They take a while to adjust, sensitive little creatures they are. But if he's mostly green then you can be pretty sure you have a happy chameleon. Make sure you read up a lot and observe your little guy. You'll know soon enough what makes him tick!
He does have dark brownish red all around his white line and a brown spot but he is mostly green and I've seen a lot of la
Yes yours was much more colourful I cold be off a bit by age but very nice and yes it makes sense he is stressed because only turns brown when he has first been taken out wich is very rare just was a bit worried because my supposedly younger female has been out growing him but not by much

She's a lovely translucent baby. My boy stays kind of dull, even without stress. He'll go bright from time to time but he's healthy as can be.This is his hanging out getting some light colors- 20170106_145719.jpg

Back
Top Bottom