Is LLLReptile legit?

Andrew27

I ordered from LLL reptile, and got a new jackson cham (I have had many jacksons before I even discovered this forum and they lived full lives.) He was doing horrible and lasted only 2 days before he died so atleast I got my store credit back. However, the day after I got him they asked me to say how my care is. I said I was misting frequently, dripper, blah blah blah and then I explained my basking spots were 81 degrees F. They said that was way too cold and they should be 90-95. They said I should be giving him calcium with D3 a lot too. This is totally incorrect and it could have spelled death to my cham, even though he died anyway. I always thought differently, am I wrong?

I ordered from LLL reptile, and got a new jackson cham (I have had many jacksons before I even discovered this forum and they lived full lives.) He was doing horrible and lasted only 2 days before he died so atleast I got my store credit back. However, the day after I got him they asked me to say how my care is. I said I was misting frequently, dripper, blah blah blah and then I explained my basking spots were 81 degrees F. They said that was way too cold and they should be 90-95. They said I should be giving him calcium with D3 a lot too. This is totally incorrect and it could have spelled death to my cham, even though he died anyway. I always thought differently, am I wrong?

If they weren't legit do you think you would have gotten your money back?

Obviously the person you spoke with was clueless about Jackson's and not too clued-in about chams in general.
Hopefully, you got his/her name and can let management know that this person is dispensing grossly incorrect care advice.

So sorry to hear that the Jackson's didn't make it. The poor little thing.
I can't help but wonder if he wasn't harmed by extremely cold temperatures enroute through that huge snowstorm.

It always breaks my heart to lose a pet--even a brand new one--so I understand how you feel. :(

In my opinion there as legit as it gets. I've bought both of my panther Chams from them. There both big and healthy full of color and there always there to answer questions you could have. And most if the time they give solid information about what your buying but I have had a time when I got my first panther Cham fom them the info they game we was on the right track but not completely accurate. But hey that's what the internet is for

Back
Top Bottom