Is it so wrong that I saw this today and wanted one in my size?!?!

Redman

Avid Member

***Please note: The following contains sarcasm and attempted humor. If you are easily offended, or are just having a grumpy day, please ignore this post and pretend it never happened, thank you!

I was just waiting for someone to tell me to fill out the "How to ask for help" form before they could help me evaluate this, but I am ok with ignoring the Prime Directive on this one. LOL

The feet are all wrong and the tail curls the wrong way.
You are sooooo right. I would totally have to designate this a "Pet Only" and advise against breeding and passing along these undesirable traits...but on further reflection, I have to honestly admit that wearing something like this on my frame (Think NFL lineman) is going to pretty much guarantee a lack of breeding related activities. LOL

***Please note: The following contains sarcasm and attempted humor. If you are easily offended, or are just having a grumpy day, please ignore this post and pretend it never happened, thank you!

I was just waiting for someone to tell me to fill out the "How to ask for help" form before they could help me evaluate this, but I am ok with ignoring the Prime Directive on this one. LOL

You are sooooo right. I would totally have to designate this a "Pet Only" and advise against breeding and passing along these undesirable traits...but on further reflection, I have to honestly admit that wearing something like this on my frame (Think NFL lineman) is going to pretty much guarantee a lack of breeding related activities. LOL

Keep going with the pets:

LOVE the creativity of these! If someone came to my door for Trick or Treat with that Alien outfit...yeah, they would get the entire bowl of candy. No doubt!

And I have to wonder how many people other than Cam fans would see dog pic #2 and say "What a cute little wizard!". LOL Only a Cam fan would ask, "Is that a translucent veil?"

P.S. ~Best use of pool noodles award!

Back
Top Bottom