Is it possible for my cham to prefer females over males?

gumbycham

Okay so my chameleon has always been scared or mad at me whenever i put my hand in the cage, but when my girlfriend came over today and i showed him to her, he was way more calm when she was there and i was able to get my hand quite close to him. The previous owner was female and handled him everyday. Could this have anything to do with why he doesnt like me very much?

Yeah my Cham loooooovvvvvvveeeees my daughter prefers anything to be done around him by my daughter but I get the vibe he tolerates me but my daughter can hand feed him every time he'll only do it with me if he wants to haha he'll also crawl right onto her hand every time with me ehh if I hold it there long enough! Well you get the idea haha

Yeah my Cham loooooovvvvvvveeeees my daughter prefers anything to be done around him by my daughter but I get the vibe he tolerates me but my daughter can hand feed him every time he'll only do it with me if he wants to haha he'll also crawl right onto her hand every time with me ehh if I hold it there long enough! Well you get the idea haha

how old is your daughter. if she is still young it could be that your daughter is less intimidating because of her size compared to an adult.

Back
Top Bottom