Is it male or female

Nilsa

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

looks like it's probably a male but with a 1 month old baby theirs no guarantees at this age. What did you buy it as?

I am going to against what the others have said and say male. The tail base is thicker and I don't see the indent the females have after the vent.

looks like it's probably a male but with a 1 month old baby theirs no guarantees at this age. What did you buy it as?
I bought it as an egg and have waited many months for it to hatch it hatched 3/25/16 it's a day old in this pic
I'm hoping male but whatever it is I love it with all my heart

I bought it as an egg and have waited many months for it to hatch it hatched 3/25/16 it's a day old in this pic
Gotcha. Good size baby for only a few days old. I believe you got lucky and scored a boy.

Thank you for you help I'm over joyed with this baby my family thinks I spend too much time sitting near his cage but I can't help it, it's some thing I've wanted for a long time and so amazing.

he looks amazing! :) Mine was 3 months and still could not tell if it was a boy or a girl. :) hope they guessed good that is a boy. good luck! :)

Back
Top Bottom