Is it actually spring!?

I have a balmy 28 f here today with 4 " of new show snow so far. They are calling for 12" today and snow is predicted for every day the rest of the week. Spring only exist on a calendar here.:(

I have a balmy 28 f here today with 4 " of new show snow so far. They are calling for 12" today and snow is predicted for every day the rest of the week. Spring only exist on a calendar here.:(

They are saying Northeast SoDak is supposed to get some snow. Right now its like a hurrican outside. Guess ya gotta love that SoDak wind. :eek::rolleyes: I don't think anyone is going to be having a good hair day here. I miss the sunshine already! But we did get a lot of rain so that might help with the snow going away!

laurie you send the snow here! We are supposed to get 7-9 inches by tomorrow! I guess another snow day and one less day of summer vacation... :/

Last edited:
It snowed all night up in the local mountains. It was a cool view to see nothing but white hills. It has been raining on and off all day. And this Wednesday we have another front moving in. That's great for the wild flowers we have in the area...

You think you like it, but honestly you hate it. :) :p;):cool:

michigander here. 2 days into spring and we were met yesterday with freezing rain, an inch or 2 of snow in the grass, and then it "wintery mix"ed over night. it is a lovely 32* with wintery mix projected.

i was standing in line for a concert last night for about an hr in the freezing rain. sucked.

in the middle of a snow storm here, about 4 or 5 inches in the last 12hrs. ohh soon spring will be here LOL

Its been snowing since the middle of the night....6-8 inches so far....windy...cold....roads are absolutely terrible....slippery and the ploughs aren't keeping up with clearing them. What happened to spring????

Its been snowing since the middle of the night....6-8 inches so far....windy...cold....roads are absolutely terrible....slippery and the ploughs aren't keeping up with clearing them. What happened to spring????

Ugh I know right... The roads are really sloppy and you can see that its melting too. So that is a plus!

87 here today and going up ... *vomit*
My poor German exchange student can't handle the heat - she got really sick yesterday after being in the sun since it's around 30 in Germany right now. Feel so bad for her to come so far and be ill!

87 here today and going up ... *vomit*
My poor German exchange student can't handle the heat - she got really sick yesterday after being in the sun since it's around 30 in Germany right now. Feel so bad for her to come so far and be ill!

OMG. What's wrong? Make sure she drinks plenty of water! You don't want her getting heat stroke.

It rained some here today, but the drive down the coast home was gorgeous! Big billowy clouds and an awesome sunset over the water with clear skies. Gawd I love the Central Coast!

You think you like it, but honestly you hate it. :) :p;):cool:
Nah! dude I love the rain and cold weather. I can't stand the Summer heat!!
It rained some here today, but the drive down the coast home was gorgeous! Big billowy clouds and an awesome sunset over the water with clear skies. Gawd I love the Central Coast!

It has been raining here since 2pm and I heard its snowing up the local hills. Love this weather!...so sad everything is going kaput in 2012... :D

Back
Top Bottom