Is it a male or a female?

I got a Blue Bar Ambilobe Panther Chameleon last week, but I dont know if its a male or a female. He/she is about 2-3 months old. Any tips to see if it's a male or a female?:confused:

I got a Blue Bar Ambilobe Panther Chameleon last week, but I dont know if its a male or a female. He/she is about 2-3 months old. Any tips to see if it's a male or a female?:confused:

In all seriousness, it is really where their vent is. The males usually have somewhat of a bulge, but it is sometimes hard to tell when their really young. The coloring can sometimes throw you off if it is a male or female.

Picture

946f1afd.jpg

Well I cant see the pictures very good. Do you have any close ups of the tail or can you up load a bigger picture?

More colors!!!

I also noticed right now that he/she has some green on his cheek, and little green dots on his/her body.:D Also when He/she puffs up I see a lot of red under her chin. Does this mean anything?

Judging by the pics its a female and its skinny. Do you have a proper basking site, feeding, supplementing and gut loading regimen? Maybe it would be a good idea to fill out the "how to ask for help" form in the health clinic.

You need to take a pic with a macro setting for the members who have a better eye at sexing. It's really hard to see those other pics. It's hard to figure out what to look for which is why more pics are being asked for. I still don't even have the knack for it. Also fill out the how to ask for help form and copy and paste it here.

Edit: here is the form
Fill this out.
https://www.chameleonforums.com/how-ask-help-66/

Back
Top Bottom