Is his nose okay?

ThomasFord

IMG_8394.JPG

A nose job could be very expensive,is he breathing alright? Any white powder stuff inside his nostril? Could be the salt n mineral that irritated that nose.

I dont really know it just looks white, he breathes fine he moves fine he acts normal, hes eating fine, drinking fine. Maybe hes shedding idk.

If there is mucus around the nostrils and he seems to be opening his mouth and making popping sounds when he breathes, it could be a sign of an URI

Either that or it is those minerals n salts in the water that block his nose n fill in his nostril completely

Spray n rinse more then.q tip those out,and use a better camera next time so we can see ur "veiled nose" clearly like this pic u got it from Dez.

Last edited:
It's perfectly harmless and fine. Don't be rinsing your chameleons nose. That's only going to possibly hurt it and definitely stress it. For no reason.

I thought you were talking about mineral deposit stuck on the nose, my bad. For stuck shed, yes, gently wipe it with a qtip. It's not really necessary though. I never bother.

Back
Top Bottom