Is he healthy,what do you see from pictures?

all day doing this...up and down ,up an down he still doesnt eat..when i opend the door at the morning he just come on me to come out of hes enclosure and he stand at the top of it ...i dont know what behavior is this..
check the video

all day doing this...up and down ,up an down he still doesnt eat..when i opend the door at the morning he just come on me to come out of hes enclosure and he stand at the top of it ...i dont know what behavior is this..
check the video

This is not abnormal for a maturing Veiled. They start walking their entire territory.
The coming out to you can mean several things... He wants to get somewhere he prefers over the cage or he is not happy with the enclosure.

Yep man, like I said before he is making sure there is no other male in sight. Also from top of enclosure he got the best view around. He still eats, maybe not as much, but eats, he won't die hungry, trust me on this one. Keep giving him the crickets every other day, make sure he sees you putting them into the new feeder, he may be back to normal soon. Anyway he looks pretty good to me, cage is very nice. Maybe his previous one was mesh from all sides, or something is different, as you mentioned it started with new cage. I would give it couple of weeks, let him get used to new enclosure and he should be eating ok.. He seems healthy from the pics and video. Keep as posted and good luck.

took out the crickets and i put one by one on a front wood (free range) when he saw the 1st cricket he ate him,i just use this routine again and again finally he ate 3 crickets and 1 superworm...but he refuses to eat from feed runner! guys thanks you very much for your patience

If he sees you putting the crickets into the feeder, he will learn that is where the food is. The only think I see as a problem with your otherwise awesome feeder is that the front is a clear plastic. You should do something about it, maybe use some tape or safe color to make it solid not see thru. If he sees the cricket at lower level and shoot, he may hit the plastic, if that happens several time he can get less determined to shoot his tongue again, even, damage his tongue. But you see, he is eating, that's good. If he stops and won't eat for a days, that will be a trip to vet, right away. Anyways, have a good one and good luck.

I use clear feeder for my girl all the time never any issues
20201215_195023.jpg

Attachments

• 20201219_134546.jpg
    20201219_134546.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 45
Back
Top Bottom